CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Challenges

Here are all the challenges that I will be participating in, in the year of 2009. If you know any challenge that you'd like me to participate in, please email me and I'll see what it is.

1) Untamed: A House of Night Novel by P.C and Kristin Cast
2)Watched: A Detective Lindsey Scott Thrillstery by Tom Tancin
3)Airhead by Meg Cabot
4) Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
5)Evernight by Claudia Gray
6) Absolutely Maybe by Lisa Yee
7)Cracked up to Be by Courtney Summers
8) Privilege by Kate Brian
9) The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
10) Going too Far by Jennifer Echols
11) Bogus to Bubbly: The Insider's Guide to the World of the Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
12)Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
13)Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside by Beth Fantaskey
14) Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
15) Because I am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas
16) Twilight Director's Notebook by Catherine Hardwicke
17)If I Stay by Gayle Forman
18)





My goal for this challenge is to read at least ten '09 Debut Author Books.

1) Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside by Beth Fantaskey
2) Because I Am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas

0 Comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog