CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

First contest!

Okay guys, I am having a contest! My first one ever, so I'm really excited.

The prize is:

A signed copy of The Man in the Moon by Tom Tancin
You can find a summary here!

&

A signed copy of Watched by Tom Tancin
You can find a summary and my review here!


1) How to enter?

Leave a comment with:
*Your name/alias
*An email to contact you
*And your vote on which book you'd like to be next in the Detective Lindsey Scott Thrillstery Series. (I'll give your votes to Mr. Tancin and he'll put your answers into his poll on his MySpace blog.)

(All of this will give you (3) entries to start out with!)

Lindsey Scott is the 'solver of the unsolvable'. She is dedicated to bringing justice to those who murder. Even her family is second to the serial killers. But she wasn't always that way. In 2001 Lindsey came face to face with a killer who took the world from her. A killer who defined her. Her niece's murder changed her life and career forever. The loss of her niece would break her family but it would help create one of the best detectives the country has ever seen. Tom Tancin brings you his coldest thrillstery yet and gives you the chance to see how Lindsey Scott became the woman we all love, or love to hate. Be careful who you sleep with or you might end up in a "Frozen Slumber".




OR

The Vice President and the Speaker of the House are opposites on the political spectrum. In fact, their rivalry outshines the President. The problem is, their teenagers are secretively dating. At least it's a secret until Chase Civet (son of the VP) and Taylor Andrews (daughter of the Speaker of the House) are kidnapped on the 4th of July. The political rivals find themselves negotiating with a criminal organization. Add in a high class murder, an elite political group, and the 'solver of the unsolvable' and it's a "Cat's Meow".






(Note: Mr. Tancin says that these summaries and book covers are not official and are subject to change!)

2.) How to gain extra entries?

*Gain (1) entry by leaving a comment on my review of Watched. (You can leave as many comments as you like, but only counts as (1) entry.)
*Gain (1) entry by leaving a comment on Mr. Tancin's book trailer of Watched on Youtube! (Note: Be sure to leave your name/alias on the comment and leave a comment on this post telling me you did so.)
*Gain (1) entry by posting about this contest on your blog/website. (Don't forget to leave the link to it on the comment.)
*Gain (1) entry for telling me who you learned about the contest from, giving them (2) entries.

That's a total of (10) possible entries!

3.) How will I pick the winner?

However many entries you have, will determine how many slips of paper will have your name on it. I'll put the slips of paper with your name on it in a hat and get someone to blindly grab a slip from the hat. The slip of paper that is grabbed will be the winner of the contest. I'll email the winner AND post who the winner is on my blog. I'll give the name and info of the winner to Mr. Tancin so he can send out the books.

4.) When will the contest end?

The contest will end on February 20th, 2009 at midnight on Eastern time.
I'll announce the winner either later that day or during the weekend!


Have fun and good luck to everyone!









26 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Emilie Storie
twilight_freak_emma@yahoo.com
Cat's Meow

Unknown said...

It's hard to choose between the two! I think I'll go with Frozen Slumber.

cecilia // cecpham@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cat's Meow sounds hilarious! I would definetly have to go with that one. :)

-GirlwiththeBraids
ReadingToMyself(at)yahoo(dot)com
www.readingtomyself.blogspot.com

Levi said...

Levi Olsen
lolsen.pwh@gmail.com
hmm...Cats Meow Sounds Cool..
But i Say Frozen Thunder!

mindy said...

frozen slumber thanks for the giveaway minsthins(at)optonline(dot)net

Katie said...

Katie Butler
kbpup903@yahoo.com
Frozen Slumber

Katie said...

Katie
kbpup903@yahoo.com
Frozen Slumber

Anonymous said...

Shelby Cooper
scc321666@gmail.com
its hard to choose they both sound like very good books but i would have to choose Frozen Slumber :)

Marina said...

I would have to chose Frozen Slumber. ~ :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Loraine

I'd have to choose Frozen Slumber, although both sound good.
By the way, I like the cover displayed :)

ginny_ca@hotmail.com

Kaye said...

Kaye

florida982002[at]yahoo[dot]com
Definitely Cat's Meow

Kaye said...

kaye
florida982002[at]yahoo.com

Cat's Meow

Lost In Lit said...

Erica C
lavendar_raine@hotmail.com

Frozen Slumber

darbyscloset said...

Okay, I hope I remember everything that I am suppose to tell you...
1. Yes, I want to win these books!
2. darbyscloset at yahoo dot com
3. Frozen Slumber....I like the plot of this book better than the other choice, yet I liked the other's title better
Thanks
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

darbyscloset said...

I am a follower!
Thanks again!
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

darbyscloset said...

I heard about this contest from your sidebar and I found your site, thanks to your post on book blogs.
Thanks!
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

Erika Powell said...

definitely Frozen Slumber
thanks!
sports[dot]erikalynn[at]gmail[dot]com

Erika Powell said...

i blogged about it here
http://kissmybook.blogspot.com/2009/01/another-week-of-contests.html

sports[dot]erikalynn[at]gmail[dot]com

Thao said...

Cat's Meow is my pick.

Thao - something_maybeATliveDOTcom

Thanks for the awesome contest!

Amber said...

I vote for Frozen Slumber! My name is Amber and my email is hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

malleycc said...

chris swan
malleycc (at) hotmail (dot) com
Frozen Slumber

Anonymous said...

xterminal
xterminal@gmail.com
(yeah, I'm original like that)

The Cat's Meow, definitely.

And I mentioned it here:
http://xterminal.livejournal.com/727055.html

deltay said...

Deltay
lucidconspiracy[at]gmail[dot]com
Frozen Slumber

donnas said...

Please enter me.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

They both sound good but I would pick Frozen Slumber for the next.

Reverie said...

Vania
vandsmedia(at)gmail(dot)com

Frozen Slumber

left a comment on video and review

http://reveriemedia.blogspot.com/

saw this on book munchers!

Paradox said...

The cover of Frozen Slumber is better, but I pick Cat's Meow because it sounds more interesting.

I found out about the contest because I'm follower of your blog.

I commented on the review of Watched.

I posted about the contest here: http://paradoxrevealed.blogspot.com/2008/12/official-contest-list.html

paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog