CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith


Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith


Publisher: Walker Books Ltd (October 6, 2008)
Paperback: 332 Pages.
Age Group: Young Adult


"Quincie Morris has never felt more alone. Her hybrid-werewolf first love is threatening to leave her forever. And just as she and her uncle are about to unveil Austin's first vampire-themed restaurant, their chef's brutal murder leaves Quincie scrambling to transform fresh-faced Henry Johnson into a culinary Dark Lord in time for opening night. But there's more than meets the eye to this new hire, and Quincie is about to learn a whole lot about love... and blood. "


Tantalize was just wow... I couldn't stop reading it. I put aside schoolwork, saying I'd stop reading in another hour. But I kept reading and reading. Just like it's name, I was definitely tantalized with every chapter, craving for more. I regret not reading this sooner!

The characters are so real and you really become Quincie and see everything that's happening. Her love for Kieren is so deep and heart wrenching. I love a good love story and add in a mystery and I'm a goner. I really wish there were sequel to this. I really wanna continue Quincie and Kieren's story.

Tantalize has a really unique storyline, different from all the other vampire novels. Very awesomely written and draws you in from the start. Cynthia did an amazing job! Can't wait to read more of her work.

Photobucket
If you would like to purchase Tantalize, here are a few places to do it!
Amazon
Barnes and Nobles
Books-a-Million





*Note: I did not make this video, so I don't take any credit for it.

0 Comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog