CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

About

What is Nocturnal Reviews?

Nocturnal Reviews is a website for book reviews, author and reader interviews, contests and much more. I hope to encourage people to read. Reading is a wonderful and beautiful thing. You can enter a new world or become a new person, just by opening up a book. If you can't take a real adventure, find a good book to read and step into the adventure of the protagonist. There are thousands and thousands of stories out there, waiting to be read by anyone who is ready to step into them.

Everyone has their own favorite genre, or favorite point-of-view. Not everyone likes the same books. So go out there and find yours. There are many ways to pick a good book. You can be drawn in by the front cover, or find the synopsis intriguing, or maybe read the first few pages, to see if it flows well in your mind.

Who am I?

My name is Amanda, but some call me Mandy. I am a student, a writer, a teenager, and a book-a-holic(Of course!). I was the owner of the Readers' Sanctuary a while ago, but recently made Nocturnal Reviews due to being away from the Readers' Sanctuary for too long. I felt I needed to start afresh. What better time to start afresh than the beginning of a new year?

0 Comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog