CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Promotions

Are you an author or a publisher who has a book or many books you would like to promote? May it be a published book, or a soon to be published book, I have many ways that you can promote your book(s) on Nocturnal Reviews.

If so, here are a few ways you can promote your book on my book site:

Book Reviews

A good way to promote your book(s) is to have me read them it/them and review it on Nocturnal Reviews. I love to read I'm always interested in finding new ones to read. I have a large variety of genres and levels of books that I love to read. My favorite level is Young Adult, but I do read Adult books as well. I love any genre of fantasy and paranormal. The only things I don't really read are books for the elementary level and non-fiction books. But will take a few exceptions. I also do not read eBooks. It would take me too long to read on the computer, sorry.

My reviews will also be put up on Barnes and Nobles website if your book is up there.

*Note: If you are not able to send me a copy or ARC of your book, I will try and get a copy of your book from a local library or book store. I'll try and read and review it as soon as I can.

Interviews

I love to have interviews with authors. It lets the readers really get to know the author of their favorite books and get some of their questions answered. I would prefer to have read a novel or series you have published, but I take a few exceptions.

Guest Blogs

Would you like to help promote your soon to be, or already published book(s)? Guest Blogs are an awesome way how. Just type up what you'd like to say to promote yourself as an author and to promote your book(s) and I'll post it up on Nocturnal Reviews.
Contests

If you would like to host a giveaway, or donate an extra copy of your book for a contests, I would love to have the contest on Nocturnal Reviews to promote your book(s).

Also, if you'd like to giveaway any bookmarks or any other promo-items, I'll accept them and include them in with the giveaway.

Banners/ Countdowns

Have any banners,icon, pictures or countdowns you'd like to be put up on Nocturnal Reviews to help promote your upcoming book? Just tell me and I'll be happy to put it up on my page.

Other

If there are any other ways you'd like to be promoted, just email me and I'll see what I can do for you.

If you are interested in any of these promotion ideas that I can do here for you on Nocturnal Reviews, then email me at mandywriter92(at)gmail(dot)com. Or add me as a friend and message me on my MySpace.

0 Comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog