CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Contact

If you are an author, publisher, fellow book reviewer, or reader who have any questions at all, or just want to talk. Here are a few ways you can contact me!

Email


My current working email address is mandywriter92(at)gmail(dot)com .

I am usually always signed into it and check it about ever ten minutes, so I should get an email quick.

MySpace

You can always add me as a friend on MySpace and send me a message or a comment.
My MySpace is here.

Instant Messaging

I am always signed into my messengers, so if you would like to contact me you can send me a message on one of my messengers, just make sure to tell me who you are.

Yahoo! IM: drunkenbutterfly92(at)yahoo(dot)com
MSN IM: drunkenbutterfly(at)live(dot)com
AIM: OctoberXDusk
gmail IM: mandywriter92(at)gmail(dot)com
MySpace IM: Mandy_writer

0 Comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog