CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Your Blog is Fabulous Award!

I got an email today saying that I'd won an award. I clicked on the link, and sure enough, I had! Thank you, Dani!


Your Blog is Fabulous Award

So, here are the rules: Write 5 things I am addicted to and then nominate 5 other blogs to pass this award on to!

So here goes!
5 Things I’m Addicted To
1.) Caffeine: I think I'd seriously die without it! I actually feel sick if I don't have some each day! I know it's bad for you, but still; I need it.
2) Music: I always have music playing wherever I'm at. I LOVE my iPod. I lost it one time, and yeah, those few hours were not very pretty!
3) Books: I love books. Books make the world a pretty place. Also an excellent escape route.
4) Internet: Yes, sadly. I'm addicted to the wonderful internet. I'm online all day. My schooling is even online! :)
5) Last, but not least; my friends: I love my friends. I feel weird if I'm not talking to at least one every few minutes that I'm away. I can always count on my friends to make me smile.

5 Blogs I Nominate For This Award
1) Chelsea of the Page Flipper
2) Kristi of the Story Siren
3) EmiLie of the Literary Lair
4) The Book Muncher of The Book Muncher
5) Carol of BookLuver-Carol

0 Comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog