CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In My Mailbox: Week Four and Five

Hey guys, sorry for the non-existent posts this week. Last weeks "In My Mailbox" post never happened because I was too busy and wasn't able to make a video and then it got too late so I decided to just combine the weeks and wait for Sunday. Which here I am, again, late on the post because my I've been having to help my mother on the computer(She's horrible on the computer! It's sooo amusing! Most of the time... other times it's just GAH!).

But here we are with the post! With two weeks worth of books. No video this week, though. Sorry. Just don't feel like doing one. So I'm going to show you pictures instead. :)

So, as we all know, In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is where you can tell your readers what you got in the mail that week. Well, the important things like books, that is.

So what did I get in the mail these two weeks?


  • Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
  • Because I am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas
  • Peace, Love and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
  • Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
  • Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
  • Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
  • Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
  • Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley

  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Need by Carrie Jones
  • Gert Garibaldi's Rants and Raves: One Butt Cheek at a Time by Amber Kizer
  • Thirsty by M.T Anderson
  • Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
  • Shelter Me by Alex Mcauley
  • Poseur by Rachel Maude
  • Poseur #2: The Good, the Fab and the Ugly by Rachel Maude
  • Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside by Beth Fantaskey
I also got An Insider's Guide to the World of the Uglies: Bogus to Bubbly by Scott Westerfeld. But forgot to put it onto the pile to take a picture since it was under my pillow from reading it before bed. (Oops!)


These are the books I've got from the library on Friday, along with the book my best friend Megan made me borrow.
  • The Gardian by Nicholas Sparks
  • Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro
  • How to hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro
  • The Earth, my Butt, and other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler


Sorry, again, that it's so late!





8 Comments:

Erotic Horizon said...

Busy week,

Your head will be in books for a while to come.

Good week.

E.H>

Erotic Horizon said...

Love the new update and banner on the site.

The line is gone as well - Looks great.

E.H>

Mandy said...

E.H.: Ha! Yeah, these were my books from last week and the week before. I have sooo many books to read. And more are coming. :D I love it.
Never run out of something to read.

Thanks! I was redoing things and decided I wanted a new background so I made one and my best friend Emily made me a new banner because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do on one so I gave up and asked her. :) Glad you like, and glad the line is gone.

-Mandy

Emily Ruth said...

I'm so jealous of all you people who get a gabillion books in the mail XD
awesome, though!

Mandy said...

Emily Ruth: I am too! All the people above me. That was from two weeks together, sadly. :( This week has been slow. I love the feeling of getting a new book in the mail. Even though I have sooo many books I need to read.

Mandy

Alea said...

Oooh. Looks like some good books! I really love the colors used on the cover of Being Nikki! Enjoy the Tina Ferraro books, I just got How to Hook A Hottie yesterday and read The ABC's of Kissing Boys last weekend!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh wow, you have a lot of books!! I want like....most of them. So cool. :)

-Lauren

GirlwiththeBraids said...

You got a lot of good ones in the last few weeks! :O

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog