Hey guys, sorry for the non-existent posts this week. Last weeks "In My Mailbox" post never happened because I was too busy and wasn't able to make a video and then it got too late so I decided to just combine the weeks and wait for Sunday. Which here I am, again, late on the post because my I've been having to help my mother on the computer(She's horrible on the computer! It's sooo amusing! Most of the time... other times it's just GAH!).
But here we are with the post! With two weeks worth of books. No video this week, though. Sorry. Just don't feel like doing one. So I'm going to show you pictures instead. :)
So, as we all know, In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is where you can tell your readers what you got in the mail that week. Well, the important things like books, that is.
So what did I get in the mail these two weeks?
- Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
- Because I am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas
- Peace, Love and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
- Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
- Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
- Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
- Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Need by Carrie Jones
- Gert Garibaldi's Rants and Raves: One Butt Cheek at a Time by Amber Kizer
- Thirsty by M.T Anderson
- Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- Shelter Me by Alex Mcauley
- Poseur by Rachel Maude
- Poseur #2: The Good, the Fab and the Ugly by Rachel Maude
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside by Beth Fantaskey
These are the books I've got from the library on Friday, along with the book my best friend Megan made me borrow.
- The Gardian by Nicholas Sparks
- Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro
- How to hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro
- The Earth, my Butt, and other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler