CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Winners!


The winners of book 6 in the Ranger's Apprentice series are:

  • Yan
  • Roxy Lady
  • Darby
  • Wrighty
  • Bridget
Congratulations to all of you! I have sent you all an email, please send me your contact information and I'll forward it to my contact at Penguin!

Thank you everyone for joining in on the contest! I wish I had an ARC to give to all of you.

Also, the contest to win the first two books in Tom Tancin's Detective Lindsey Scott Thrillstery series is still open! So hurry and get your entries in by February 20th!

2 Comments:

MySharonAnne said...

Yay for Yan and all the other winners!

Wrighty said...

Thank so much! I just received my book!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog