CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson


The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Publisher: Henry Holt and Co. (April 29, 2008)
Hardback: 272 Pages
Age Group: Young Adult


"Who is Jenna Fox?
Seventeen-year old Jenna has been told that is her name. She has just awoken from a year-long coma, and she's still recovering from the terrible accident that caused it. Her parents show her home movies of her life, her memories, but she has no recollection. Is she really the same girl she sees on the screen?
Little by little, Jenna begins to remember. Along with the memories come questions—questions no one wants to answer for her. What really happened after the accident?"



The Adoration of Jenna Fox isn't like any book that I have ever read before. The way it was written is new to me. When I first started reading it, it took me a while to get into. Twice, I think, I tried to give up reading it for the time being, telling myself I'd just buy it and try to read it another time. But I couldn't stay away. The story intrigued me and I just couldn't stay away from it. I had to find out what happened to Jenna and if she regained her memory.

I think that whenever I get the time to read this again, I'll like it more. I think that everyone should at least read this book once. It's a really interesting story. Has interesting characters and they are believable. Mostly. It's obviously set in a much more advanced time than what we currently live in. Farther into the future.

Honestly, I'm not really sure of what to say about this book. I guess it's just a hard book to try and explain.

Photobucket

If you'd like to purchase The Adoration of Jenna Fox, here are a few places to do it!
Amazon
Barnes and Nobles
Books-a-Million

Here is a The Adoration of Jenna Fox goodie for you!

*Note: I did not make this video, so I don't take any credit for it.

0 Comments:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog