CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So...question.

Okay, so I'm thinking of starting a special meme and I'd like some of my readers' and other book reviewers' thoughts on the idea.

Each week before the meme is supposed to be posted, people can send their questions or thoughts to the owners of the book review blogs that they want to. Any questions/suggestions that involve the owner's blog(I.E: Could you update more often?, or I suggest you get involved with more weekly memes.), or book related(I.E: Could you read Evernight by Claudia Gray?, or Have you ever read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld?), and so on. Things like that.

Then the day that the meme is supposed to be posted, they can answer and make little comments to their readers on their questions.

What does everyone think? I always love getting suggestions and comments from my readers. Let's me know how I'm doing on my blog. :) I know that other book review bloggers love it too. So I thought of this. Also, if anyone has hosted a meme like this before, please tell me. I don't want anyone thinking I've stolen someone's ideas, because I truthfully haven't. Just happened to think about it.





3 Comments:

Erotic Horizon said...

Hey Amanda,

you have been talking about a meme for awhile - glad you finally took the plunge.

It's sound good and i am up whenever you decide to start.

In regards to your question

As long as questions sent to other reviewers/bloggers adhere to some guide line (about the blog, books, fantasy, etc) and of course net courtesy - and has a fun element I am good.

E.H>

Anonymous said...

i think it's a great idea ^_^
&&i agree with erotic horizon

Reverie said...

ilike the idea. i agree with EH but it sounds fun1

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog