CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

In My Mailbox: Week Twelve

In My Mailbox was created by the wonderful Kristi, the Story Siren. With the help from an idea the wonderful Alea thought up.

In My Mailbox is where you can tell your readers what you got in the mail that week. Well, the important things like books, that is.

So, this week I got two random packages that I had no clue that I was getting. Fun! 

I got a box from Scholastic, here were the contents:

Waves by Sharon Dogar (PB) April 15, 2009 reprint edition
Bounce by Natasha Friend (PB)April 15, 2009 reprint edition
Distant Waves: A novel of the Titanic by Suzanne Weyn (HB) April 15, 2009
A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell (HB) April 15, 2009 (Repeat. So may use the ARC for a contest! So watch out for that!)

Then I got a big package from Random House, here were the contents: 

Fat Cat by Robin Brande (ARC) October 13, 2009
Going Bovine by Libba Bray (ARC) September 22, 2009
Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner (ARC) May 26, 2009
(Re)Cycler by Lauren McLaughlin (ARC) August 25, 2009 (I'll have to get Cycler, as I haven't read it...)
The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart (ARC) July 28, 2009(I'll have to get the prequels for this as well, I haven't read any of them....)

So what did you get in the mail this week?



2 Comments:

Emily Ruth said...

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for a Map of the Known World contest :)

nice week!

Erika Powell said...

So jealous of everyone's Random House packs. Have fun reading Going Bovine!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog