CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twilight FML!

Okay, a while ago Breanna from B is for Books sent me a link to this website called F*** My Life. I get on there every now and again to read some of the FML's because some of them are insanely hilarious.
I'm on FML right now and I found a Twilight one, so I though I'd share it with you. It's not really funny, but it did make me chuckle.
Here is the FML:

"Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy of her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML"

Awesome fictional characters will dominate the world someday. Seriously. I am now determined to find some more FML's that involve books and their fictional characters.

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah, Edward is overrated. Poor guy lol.

Anonymous said...

Blah, Edward is overrated. Poor guy lol.

Synthie Lies said...

Haha I love that one xD
Good luck finding more to do with books.

Mandy said...

Michelle: Hehe, yeah. Poor guy. I felt bad for him. But at the same time it was hilarious.

EmiLIEStorie: Hehe, yes! And the old lady with the pigeon one. ;)

Katie said...

That is horrible! But on a good note, there is an award for you at my blog!

Jen said...

Awww, poor guy ^_^

Unknown said...

wow that is sad and hilarious at the same time

Iryna said...

Wow, that's . . . different. Is this a true story?

Emily Ruth said...

that's AWESOME. lol.

you have an award :)

Laina said...

Weird thing is my friend Jacob sent me the link to this yesterday or today.

danie88 said...

I've awarded you a blog award over at my blog, come check it out:

http://confessionsofaromancebookaddict.wordpress.com/2009/05/07/zombie-chicken-award/

Anonymous said...

Poor guy. How do you compete with someone else's idea of perfection? And there are laws against stalking...what's the boy to do?

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog