CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ugh!!

Hey guys!

I am so, so, so, so sorry for not posting anything for so long. I have been extremely busy. With work, trying to get into Pathways Academy, my birthday, and trying to get organized. I want to smack everything. -_- I hope everyone is well. I promise I'm coming back! Probably try to put up some reviews tomorrow, or later tonight. Yes, even though I've been too busy to get on the net as much I HAVE been reading. :)
I'll try to get into more detail about my absence later, as well. :)
Just wanted to let everyone know that, yes, I am still alive. Nor have I been abducted by any aliens or robots. Though, I wouldn't mind if Bumblebee, or Octimus and the rest of the auto bots abducted me! :D
A girl can dream, right? :D

Also, I have a kitty now! :D Who is attacking my valentine monkey as I type this... :|

1 Comment:

Jessica B said...

Hey, I nominated you for an award on my blog!

shutupimreading.blogspot.com
Jessica

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog